Make sure that you have the essential items. To play a movie game file onto your Nintendo DS, then you will need the following things:
- Nintendo DS R4 card – Used to emulate a Nintendo DS game card. You can find these online or in some tech shops.
- MicroSD card adapter – A card that can plug into a computer’s SD card slot. A card adapter often comes together with all the microSD card. If your computer doesn’t have an SD card slot, then you will need a microSD into USB adapter rather than
- A ROM of this game you would like to perform – If you do not have the ROM, there are one to get by typing”[game name] rom Nintendo ds” to a search engine. Simply download ROMs from safe websites.
Add the microSD card to the adapter. The microSD card should fit into a slot at the top or in the face of this SD card adapter.
- The microSD must only fit 1 way. If it doesn’t fit, do not force it–just rotate it and try again.Read more https://romshub.com/roms/nintendo-ds At website Articles
- Plug the adapter into your PC. You should come across an SD card slot to the side of your computer (notebook ) or onto your computer’s CPU box (desktop). If you don’t, you will need to use a microSD to USB adapter.
- Modern Macs do not have SD cardsso you’ll need an SD card into USB-C adapter.
- Format your microSD card.
- Move the ROM file on the microSD card.
- Windows – Open This PC, double your SD card’s name below the”Devices and drives” going, and then press Ctrl+V.
- Mac – Open Finder, click your SD card name in the lower-left side of the window, and then press ⌘ Command+V.
- Eject the microSD card from your computer. To do this:Harness or select a game’s name onto the bottom screen to start it, then await the game to load. Once the game has completely loaded, you are ready to play with it like you want a physical replica of the game.
- Windows – Click the flash drive-shaped icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen (you will first have to click ^ there), click the Eject alternative, then remove the adapter and card from the computer.
- Mac – click on the”Eject” icon on the right of the SD card’s name in Finder, then remove the adapter and card from your Mac when prompted.
- Insert the microSD card to the R4 card. Exactly enjoy the microSD card, you should get a small slot on top of the R4 card into which you can insert the microSD card.
- Twist the R4 card into your Nintendo DS. It must fit into the slot which you use to home games.
- Electricity in your DS. On account of its SD card, your DS may take longer to start up than it usually does.
- Select your own card.
- When your DS opens into the SD card contents, then skip this step.
How to Perform Roms to a Nintendo DS